Weigh In Location: Camden County Boathouse
- Weigh-in Procedures
- Rowers must bring a picture ID.
- Rowers will weigh-in once for the entire regatta.
- There will be two weigh in sessions: 1. Thursday, May 24th from 3:00pm-8:00pm 2.Friday, May 25th from 6:00am-10:00am. All lightweights crews must come to ONE of the lightweight sessions.
- All weigh-in procedures must be completed one (1) hour prior to the published race time AND by the close of the weigh in session.
- Each Rower shall have only one (1) initial Opportunity to weigh-in. A Rower within one (1.0) pound or less of the weight standard is allowed one (1) re-weigh within one (1) hour of the initial weigh-in or by the close of their weigh-in session whichever comes FIRST. A Rower whose initial weight is greater than one (1.0) pound above the weight standard will be ineligible to compete in the lightweight event. A Rower whose re-weigh is above the weight standard will be ineligible to compete in the lightweight event.
- Rowers scheduled in the earlier races will be given priority.
- All rowers and coxswains must be present by boat, dressed in their team uniform (uni) for weigh-ins.
- Coxswains do not weigh in.
- All substitutes will weigh in with their boat mates dressed in their team uniform (uni).
- Rowers making weight must attach the lightweight wristband to their “outside” hand or, for scullers, ankle if desired before leaving the weigh-in area.
- Wristbands are to remain in place until the conclusion of rowing in the regatta.
- Problems with wristbands must be brought to the attention of the referee in charge of weigh-ins.
- Food is not permitted in the weigh-in area.
- Taking photographs in the weigh-in area is prohibited.