All entries must be signed by the Headmaster or Principal of the school and contain only the names of bona fide students in regular attendance at day classes, grades 9 thru 12, whose scholastic eligibility meets the regular requirements of their respective schools. Each school shall be responsible for the conduct and physical fitness of its contestants. (See special requirement for lightweight events below)
How to enter
- All teams that qualify through the championships regattas must complete the entry process online at Regatta Central no later than 5:00PM EDT two days after the conclusion of their championship regatta. Registration Instructions Purchase Order Authorization
- The following are required to make your registration complete:
- If you complete your waivers on-line and you pay by credit card on Regatta Central when you complete your entries, you are done. No further action is needed.
- If you complete paper waivers, mail them in time for delivery no later than May 16, to the address on the invoice.
- If you DO NOT pay by credit card, print the Team Invoice generated by Regatta Central and send it with your payment. Mail the Team Invoice and a check in time for delivery no later than May 16, to the address on the invoice.
- Fees are non-refundable after May 16.
- Please make checks payable to “Scholastic Rowing Association of America”
- Boatings MUST include the names of potential substitutes.
- Please refer to the SRAA® Lightweight Rules for additional time sensitive documentation required for lightweight competitors.
- The deadline for lightweight documentation is April 1st.
- No late entries or lightweight documentation will be considered or accepted.
How to petition for Open slots at the SRAA® Regatta.
- Petitions must be entered on-line and received at Regatta Central no later than 5:00PM EDT on Tuesday, May 16, 2017.
- Teams without qualifying regattas may petition for Open “slots” after April 16, 2017.
- Teams with qualifying regattas that do not automatically qualify may still petition for an open slot after their qualifying regatta.
- Petitions must be entered on-line and received at Regatta Central no later than 5:00PM EDT on May 16, 2016.
- Petitioning teams should provide evidence of why they should be considered.
- A subcommittee of the SRAA® Board of Directors will consider petitions as they are received, with priority given to competitive teams that are not in one of the championship regattas.